We are looking for committed assembly operatives to join a busy team for ongoing work in ROTHERHAM!
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as;
- Assembling plastic refuse bins together.
- Added plastic pins into bin lids and stacking ready for assembly station
- Stacking of finished bins to high levels.
- Movement of stacked finished products to dispatch area
- Heavy lifting is involved on a day to day basis
- Involves standing up for long periods of time
- Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected
We are looking for assembly operatives with a good attention to detail and who can follow strict health and safety. You must be flexible and reliant.
What are your shifts?
Day shift – 06:00 – 14:00
After Shift – 14:00 – 22:00
Night Shift – 22:00 – 06:00
What is my rate of pay?
Benefits of an assembly operative
- Genuine temporary to permanent role
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- For candidates relying on public transport site is located directly on bus route
- Full use of kitchen onsite which includes fridges and microwaves.
- Full use of snacks and vending machines on site
Call our Rotherham team on 01709 918533
Or email you CV to; Rotherham@gap-personnel.com
Gap personnel Rotherham (operating as an employment business)