|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
Our client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of timber doors.
Forward thinking and ambitious, this organisation has a strong order book and currently employ just under 500 people on their site in Darton, Barnsley.
In order to ensure that they meet operational and customer needs they are now looking for experience and enthusiastic Production Operatives to join the team on a permanent contract basis.
- Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area
- Perform quality checks in accordance with ISO instructions
- Optimise production of doors through working as part of a line team, delivering good quality doors to output targets
Continuous Improvement is an important part of the site’s culture, so you will also have the opportunity to propose or contribute to initiatives and projects that improve operations.
To be successful, you will need to be able to:
- demonstrate experience in a similar environment.
- have a positive attitude to work and be flexible with regard to learning new skills.
The role operates a 3 shift rota (Monday to Friday) with the following benefits:
- HOURLY RATE: £8.98 - £10.22 per hour depending on experience plus £49.13 per week shift allowance on days and afters, £82.16 per week shift allowance on nights.
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 25 days with service.
- Company pension scheme (employee pays a minimum of 3%, employer pays 5%)
- Health cash plan
- Full canteen on site
- Free secure parking