|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Megan Cox|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently seeking to recruit an Assembly Operative to join a well-established company based in Cwmbran.
The successful candidate will work as part of the production team to help meet each day’s production targets.
In order to be considered for the role you will ideally be:
- Experienced in manufacturing
- Organised and disciplined
- Proud of your work
- A good team worker
- Due to how small the components are you will need to be dexterous.
- Must have a good eye for detail whilst carrying out assembly.
- Whilst previous manufacturing or Assembly experience would be beneficial, it is not essential if you have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude with a drive to progress and succeed.
Day to Day Duties:
- Soldering Components
- Assemble goods on a production line
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Report equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Work in a safe manner at all times, complying with Health, Safety and Environmental standards
Hours of Work- Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm and 3:30pm finish on a Friday.
Payrate: £9.15 per hour
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
To apply for the role please send an up to date CV.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 19th May 2021.