|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE / EXETER SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE / ONGOING ASSIGNMENTS
gap personnel Exeter work in partnership with Gazco in Exeter. If successful, you will start work immediately and on ongoing basis in this successful manufacturing company in Exeter Sowton Industrial Estate. The Assembly Operative role requires attention to detail and previous experience of using hand tools and being able to work to production deadlines. It is desirable that you have previous factory or assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
As an Assembly Operative you will be required to;
- Assemble, test and maintain quality control over items produced.
- Work from drawings to correctly assemble items in line with company specifics.
- Perform testing operations in accordance with work instructions.
- Ensure items are packaged and labelling correctly, with finished products moved on to pallets within the dispatch area.
- Work in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such daily.
The Pay & Working Hours;
- £8.91 per hour
- 39 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Monday – Thursday 7.30am to 4.15pm
- Early finish on Friday! 7.30am to 1.30pm
If you are looking for immediate work within manufacturing / engineering, we would love to hear from you!
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.