|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE x2 / EXETER / TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for assembly operatives on a temp to perm basis at Exeter Airport Industrial Estate.
The business designs and manufactures its part at their Exeter depot and distributes throughout the UK and Europe. With the recent increase, they are looking to add 2 assembly operatives to their team with permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
Candidates must have previous manufacturing experience, great attention to detail and manual skills.
Working within the production area gives you a variety to your day, where you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Hand assembly of components and parts.
- Working from technical drawings to produce to customer specifications.
- Quality control checks of finished product.
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm (with a potential of moving to 6am to 2.30pm once trained)
- Basic Rate - £9.75 per hour, rising on the permanent contract.
The temp to perm job is available to those that are able to demonstrate a commitment to the business with their timekeeping, attendance and desire to adhere to the values of the business.
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button / via email email@example.com / Office Call – 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.