|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES / EXETER - TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for assembly operatives on a temp to perm basis at Exeter Airport Industrial Estate.
As an assembly operative you will be joining a manufacturing company which has seen a 40% uplift on orders over recent weeks. The business designs and manufactures its part at their Exeter depot and distributes throughout the UK and Europe. With the recent increase, they are looking to add 2 assembly operatives to their team with permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
Working within the production area gives you a variety to your day, where you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Hand assembly of components and parts
- Working from technical drawings to produce to customer specifications
- Quality control checks of finished product
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
Please note - Previous production and assembly experience would be beneficial; however full training will be provided.
Three Shift Patterns To Choose From:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm
- Monday to Thursday, 2pm – 10.30pm
- Basic Rate - £9.75
The temp to perm job is available to those that are able to demonstrate a commitment to the business with their time-keeping, attendance and desire to adhere to the values of the business.
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.