|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – NEWTON ABBOT
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative based in Newton Abbot on an ongoing temporary assignment.
This company specializes in seating for the Care sector and is going through planned growth where the demand for specialist seating is continuing to grow, ideally we are looking for candidates with experience working within a manufacturing environment and the ability to work with a variety of fabric types.
Duties as an Assembly Operative:
- Working as part of the production team to manufacture a range of seating products to meet customers orders
- Working to company Standard Operating Procedures
- Assemble fabricated components as per standard work instructions
- Follow guidelines to assemble specialist seating chairs
- Previous assembly experience
- Experience using hand tools
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work effectively as a team
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:15pm & Friday 07:30am – 13:15pm
- £9.30 per hour
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.