|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for 5 x Assembly Operatives for a large manufacturing company based at Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter starting from Tuesday 1st June 2021 on a temporary contract until the end of September 2021 with the possibility to be extended.
Your duties as an Assembly Operative will include:
- Assembling of metal parts
- Cutting, labelling and finishing
- Paint spraying (once trained)
- Operating a press brake (once trained)
- Quality control checks on finished products
- General housekeeping around warehouse and production areas
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to at all times
Previous manufacturing or assembly experience would be desired, although full training will be provided.
Available Working Hours & Pay Rate:
- Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.15, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm - £9.00ph (assignment to last until end of September 2021 with possibility to be extended)
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.