|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE / TEMP TO PERM ASSIGNMENT
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Assembly Operatives for Gazco & Stovax based at Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter on a temp – perm assignment.
Stovax & Gazco manufacture wood burning, multi-fuel, gas and electric stoves, fires and fireplaces. The Stovax Group is the UK's largest stove and fireplace producer with a range of designs from contemporary to traditional to suit everyone's requirements.
- Assembling of metal parts
- Cutting, labelling and finishing
- Paint spraying (once trained)
- Operating a press brake (once trained)
- Quality control checks on finished products
- General housekeeping around warehouse and production areas
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to at all times
Previous manufacturing or assembly experience would be desired, although full training will be provided.
Available Working Hours & Pay Rate:
- Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.15, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.