|Salary:||£375 per week|
***WE ARE HIRING – ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES NEEDED***
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for x10 Assembly Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday - rotating shifts
- Week 1 - 6:00am - 14:00pm
- Week 2 - 14:00pm - 22:00pm
- Hourly rate of £10 per hour
- Weekly pay of £375
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock and Horsebox Trailers
- Assembly of products using various air tools and hand tools
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will be ......
- Proven assembly experience (Ideally from an engineering background)
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.