Gap personnel is recruiting for an Assembly Operatives in Norwich - Immediate start.
Assembly Operative/Norwich area/£10p/h/Overtime rates
Our manufacturing Clients based at the outskirts of Norwich is looking for an Assembly Operatives to join their friendly family run business.
As an Assembly Operative you will be responsible for the assembly, testing and packing of the Company’s products.
Duties for the Assembly Operative will include:
• Assemble, test and pack products in an accurate and timely manner.
• Use air operated equipment and hand tools.
• Bench assembly, not a production line.
• All candidates must be flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude.
• Candidates must have a good level of speaking, reading, and writing English.
• Previous assembly and manufacturing experience preferred - however full training will be provided.
• Ability to read and follow instructions.
What’s in it for you?
• Training and support
• Great work environment
• Normal working week Monday to Friday
The hours are 40 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (45-minute lunch break)
Pay rate: up to £10.00 per hour DOE.
Overtime of £15.00p/h after 40 hours per week.
To apply for this role, please:
• submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
• get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - email@example.com /
• Call 01603 767 617,
• Text / WhatsApp your name and we will call you back - 07557954806