|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
How did the small oven greet the large oven?
He Micro-waved. Terrible I know, got that one from a Christmas Cracker… is it too late to return them?
Start your new year with a new career in oven manufacturing! With long weekends and pay rates of £11.41ph you can buy the posh crackers next year with some better jokes!
What are your shifts?
Monday – Thursday 6AM- 3:30PM (3 DAY WEEKEND)
What is my rate of pay?
£10.01ph rising to £11.41ph!!!
Overtime is available and paid up to £24.50ph
What will you do?
The successful assembly operative will be responsible for;
- Ensuring parts, components and the ovens are to a standard
- Working on production line
- Operating tools to assemble products together.
*We are looking for candidates with good attention to detail and full training will be given. The most important attributes we are looking for is reliability and attitude!!
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- Ideal location for public transport
- Canteen onsite which serves both hot and cold food
- Long Weekends! Working hours are Monday to Thursday every week!
- Free hot drinks onsite including tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- People investment - our client invests greatly in employees with ongoing skill specific training (Go on, see for yourself by watching the video below)