|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Assembly Operatives on behalf of a well-known company who provide high-quality products and services to the global electrical community. Training will be provided for this role.
Your role will involve working as part of the Assembly Line & team and you will assemble electrical items. Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar environment.
Contract: Temporary On-Going Contract
Start date: ASAP
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 07:30-16:30, Friday 07:00-12:00
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Assembling Electrical Items
- Complying to all health & Safety procedures
- Meeting Targets set by the line manager & supervisor
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on site
- Perform any other work-related duties that are expected
- Preparing products for testing
- Ideally have some experience in production, assembly environments.
- Good Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Good work ethic
- Flexible, Overtime is available on weekends
- Hardworking & Reliable
- Car Park
- Canteen on site – free tea & coffee vending machines
- Long term role
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 26th May 2022.