Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit for Assembly Operatives for a well established logistics client in the Winsford area.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 07.30-16.30
Overtime available on Sundays and Bank holidays.
£9.74 per hour
Overtime is paid at time and a half
Positions initially offer temporary / ongoing placements. Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the client’s requirements.
Working for a friendly and well established client, benefits will include competitive pay, on site parking and room for progression
Key aspects of the job include:
- working on a fast paced production line, using hand tools to assemble and check parts, making sure they are to specification
- Manual Handling
- Adhering to health and safety and clean work space policies
- Parts inspection to make sure they are up to specification
The ideal canidate should:
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Work to achieve high quality standards
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Ensure production target output and quality is maintained
- Knowledge of, and interest in, developing lean manufacturing skills
- Strong communication/relationship building skills with an enthusiastic, driven and determined attitude
Transport is not provided so candidates will need to be able to make their own way to and from work.
If you wish to apply please contact the gap team or send us an up to date copy of your CV. Closing date for this position is 05/12/2019
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job