Gap Personnel is currently recruiting for Clean room operatives for a company based in Blackburn.
You will be responsible for assembly and packing of medical devices.
The role would also involve quality control of the product and reporting any issues to your production manager.
- Following Handbook & health and safety procedures
- Assembly of medical devices
- Packing the product
- Control and Quality Check-ins
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and English skills
- Good team working skills
- Ability to read, understand and work with detailed visual aids and assembly documents
- Ability to use various hand tools
- No allergies to chemicals and solvents
Previous experience in assembly / production / quality control work and within production environment is desirable.
37.5 hours a week
Monday to Friday
£8.83 per hour
The job role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Please send your CV to be considered.