TECHNICAL ASSISTANT / ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE - Wyncliffe Road, Cardiff CF23 7XB - STARTING IMMEDIATELY
gap personnel Cardiff are currently recruiting for x 5 Technical Assistants based on Wyncliffe Road, Cardiff
As a Technical Assistant, you will be joining a worldwide company who are recognised for their brand and lead the market within the technology sector. This will be working with a dynamic and multinational team that share good values within their departments and branches worldwide. This company has an excellent track record with good feedback from their works and invest heavily in the future of their employees.
The role of the Technical Assistant will involve working with high quality components on a production line that will later join and create state of the art electronic products. This would suit someone with a keen interest in electronics, computer sciences and technology.
The role of the Technical Assistant will involve:
- Preparing products for testing
- Checking products for any quality issues and reporting to management team
- Identify any safety risks and keeping areas safe from potential hazards (induction provided)
- Adhere to all group policies and health and safety guidelines
- Testing and verification of electrical components used in various products.
- Maintaining good daily productivity and meeting targets.
What we are looking for:
- Good Communication skills in verbal and written
- Knowledge of software packages such as word, excel and access etc
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic
- Ideal candidate to have some knowledge of electronics, computer studies and any technology background but not essential as full training is provided.
The working hours and pay are:
- 16:30 – 22:00 Monday Thursday
- 12:15 – 18:00 Friday
- 30.25 per week
- Pay Rate: £11.47 per hour
Some of the benefits will include:
- 70% discount for product
- Staff shop
- Onsite secure carpark
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement