|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for 10 Assembly Operatives to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Our client is a busy furniture factory. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous working history in manufacturing.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary: £9.60 per hour.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience in manufacturing
- Be a good team worker
- Must have good eye for detail whilst carrying out assembly.
- Organised and disciplined
Your duties will include but not be subjected too:
- Assemble goods on a production line
- Report equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Work in a safe manner at all times, complying with Health, Safety and environmental standards
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th September 2021.