|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Assembly Operatives on behalf of a well-known company who provide high-quality products and services to the global electrical community. This is an on-going contract which can lead to a permanent contract. You will be provided with a world-class workplace and be able to create your own career path.
As an Assembly Operative, you will be reporting to the Group Leader/Supervisor daily. You will be working as part of the Assembly Team with the responsibility to carry out the routine manufacture of electrical items.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working on the assembly line, assembling electrical items
- Operate production equipment and carry out manual operations according to procedures.
- Ensure all health & Safety requirements are adhered to in the working environment
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on site
- Perform any other work-related duties that are assigned
- Preparing products for testing
- Maintaining good daily productivity and meeting targets
What we are looking for:
- Good Communication skills in verbal and written
- Experience of working on a assembly line, ideally with electrical appliances
- Able to demonstrate good work ethic
- Flexible with shifts (available on weekends)
- Ideal Candaites to have some knowledge of electronics, computer studies and any technology background but not essential as full training is provided.
- Hardworking & Reliable
- Ability to deal with complex processes and systems
- Long Term role, and progressive career options
- Attendance Weekly Bonus
- Free Tea & Coffee Vending Machines
- Canteen on site
- Working for a global brand
- Secure Car Park on Site
Contract: Temporary On-Going Contract
Start date: ASAP
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 07:30-16:30, Friday 07:00-12:00
Salary: £9.50 per hour
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the26th may 2022.