|Location:||Ross on Wye|
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Reference:||AD / GO-ROW / 01|
Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a revolutionary manufacturer based in Ross on Wye.
Our client has seen huge demand for their revolutionary and exciting product line, and with this demand they are now able to strengthen their manufacturing departments with hard-working and talented General Operatives.
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 1pm
Pay: £10.00 per hour
- Dexterous assembly of parts (no heavy lifting required).
- Quality Inspection of parts.
- Machine operation – full training will be provided.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be comfortable working at a fast pace – manufacturing targets will be required to be met.
- Always keep a clean and safe working area.
- Be comfortable completing paperwork.
- Will abide by health and safety rules.
We are looking for people who are committed, flexible and able to start week commencing 11th October. In return our client can offer free on-site parking, a comfortable canteen/break area and a permanent contract at the end of a 12 week temporary period.
To apply for this role, please either click "Apply", send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 01452 302852 and ask for Alex.