Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for assembly operatives for our client within the electronics industry in Swindon.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, salary is up to £25,000 per annum.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 0800-1630 with an earlier finish of 1300 on Friday.
The role will be varied and include:
- Light assembly work
- Following customers designs and plans
- Wiring and assembly of electronic products
- Soldering work
- Working unsupervised
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience within a similar role/environment
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills
These roles are temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidates.