The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
We are currently recruiting for our esteemed client based in the Corwen area. Seeking assembly operatives to join their production team on a temporary basis building bespoke productsThe role will involve working in a fast paced production environment manufacturing a variety of Trailers from Livestock, Construction and Transporter models.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm ongoing
Candidates must be willing to work flexible to meet production requirements
Duties will include:
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock, Transporter and Construction Trailers
- Assembly of products using screwdrivers, spanners, electric drills
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will:
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Have proven assembly experience, ideally from an engineering background
- Have a good attittude to work
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Pay is £9.04 per hour for the first 12 months, rising to £9.39 per hour thereafter