Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Assembly Operatives for large contract packaging and production company in Preston, PR2.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Rebuilding brew equipments
- Replacing broken parts: screwing and unscrewing
- Connecting wires
- Putting brew coolers together
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Highly dexterous
- Electrical work - connecting wires
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of Assembly/packing operative will include: packing, re-parking, re-placing broken parts, moving stock around,
Working hours are: Monday till Thursday from 8:30am till 4:30pm, Fridat 8:30am till 3pm at £8.21/h, ongoign work
Onsite facilities are provided with canteen and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term
Experience is desirable.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 7 DAYS