gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Sandycroft area. Our client is looking for Assembly Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday - rotating shifts
- Week 1 - 6:00am - 14:00pm
- Week 2 - 14:00pm - 22:00pm
- Hourly rate of £9.18ph - rising to £10.00ph after 12 weeks.
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock, Transporter and Construction Trailers
- Assembly of products using screwdrivers, spanners, electric drills
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will be
- Proven assembly experience (Ideally from an engineering background)
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.