|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.41 p h increasing after 12 months to £10.25|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stewart|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client are looking for x10 Assembly Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis
Hours of work - Rotating shifts
- Week 1 – 6:00am - 14:30pm (Monday to Thursday) & 6:00am – 13:30pm (Friday)
- Week 2 - 14:00pm - 22:00pm (Monday to Thursday) & 13:30pm – 21:00pm (Friday)
- Hourly rate of £9.41 ph increasing after 12 months to £10.25
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock, Transporter and Construction Trailers
- Assembly of products using screwdrivers, spanners, electric drills
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will be ...
•Proven assembly experience (Ideally from an engineering background)
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV across, or call our office on 01352762213 to speak to one of our team for further information.
Closing date – 17.04.2020