|Contact Name:||Kate Olszewska|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 assembly operatives for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Exeter starting on the 29th June.
Reporting directly to the Production Team Leader the purpose of this role is to assemble, test and maintain quality control over items produced. As an assembly operative you will be responsible for:
- Performing assembly operations by following work instructions to manufacture in-house compliances.
- Performing test operations in accordance with work instructions.
- Packaging and labelling correctly of finished products and moving these on pallets to dispatch area.
- Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
- Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such on a daily basis
- Ensure that standards of quality are adhered to.
- To perform as and when required any reasonable management request from the section team leader or supervisor.
You will be provided with full training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. It is desirable that you will have previous factory / assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
We have the following shift pattern available:
- Monday to Thursday, 7.30am – 4.15pm
- Friday, 7.30am – 1.30pm
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘ASSEMBLYEXE’ and one of the team will call you back.