|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit several Assembly Operatives for one our well-established client based in Haslingden.
Factory Location: Haslingden
Salary and shifts: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Thursday, 8.00 am – 2.30 pm – Friday £8.82 p/h
The role will involve assembling alarm and fire products in a cell environment with written work instructions and direct supervision in a nice clean bright and friendly environment. Previous experience in manufacturing or assembling environment would be advantageous and training in soldering would be a bonus. It is a standing up position and no safety shoes are required.
The successful candidates:
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
- Must have exceptional attention to details,
- Must be good with manual work and must be able to work to standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good attendance and good time keeping
- Must be reliable and must be able to work in a team and on their own using their initiative.
Please call 01254 915000 or text ASSEMBLY to 07516715609 if you are interested!
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.