The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Ruthin area. Our client are looking for x 5 Assembly Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis
Hours of work
- Monday till Thursday 8am-4:30pm
- Friday 8am-3:30pm
- Hourly rate of £8.25ph
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock, Transporter and Construction Trailers
- Assembly of products using screwdrivers, spanners, electric drills
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will be ......
- Proven assembly experience (Ideally from an engineering background)
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com or call our office on 01352762213
Closing date 30.04.2019