FACTORY ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES – IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 8 factory assembly operatives for temporary ongoing assignment based in Sowton,
Exeter. This assignment starts Thursday 12th November.
As a factory assembly operative you will be joining a manufacturing company that prides itself on the quality of its products, its high level of customer service and customer satisfaction. You will be confident in assembly, working to targets and ensuring quality at all times.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working from drawings in the assembly of units and components.
- Meet production targets and deadlines
- Identify product defects and damages
- Ensure all finished products meet exacting quality checks
The working week is Mo day to Friday, 7.30am - 4.15pm with a pay rate of £8.72 per hour. This is a 39 hour working week.
How to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration. We can now register you from home. Just have your right to work documents to hand.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment