Did someone say early finish Fridays? We are looking for the right candidate to join this friendly team for ongoing work in S65. You’ll be given the right skills and training to be successful and ultimately have a great work life balance with reassurance of stable and ongoing work!
What are your shifts?
Monday – Thursday 08.00-17.00
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as:
• Assembling electrical products.
• Using hand tools to assemble various components.
• Working to manufacturing drawings and specifications
• Working on an assembly line
• Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected.
What is my rate of pay?
Benefits of an Assembly Operative
• Ongoing work with a genuine permanent opportunity
• Free onsite parking
• Ideal location for public transport
• Close to Rotherham centre
• Onsite canteen
• Permanent opportunity available
What are we looking for?
We are looking for committed assembly operatives who are looking for a long-term role. Candidates with the ability to work and communicate as a member of the team with a can-do attitude. The speed of this role is gained with knowledge- while full training and support is given an ideal candidate will have some assembly experience.
CLICK APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
gap personnel operating as an employment business