|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel is recruiting for Assembly Operative jobs in Norwich – Immediate start.
Our client is designing, crafting, and installing home and commercial products and is based on the outskirts of Norwich and due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Assembly Operatives to join their team.
Duties for the Assembly Operative will include:
• Assemble variety of products following verbal instructions or drawings.
• Use air operated equipment and hand tools.
• Bench assembly, not a production line.
• Assembly, Fabrications, Finishing, Quality Control.
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg.
• All candidates must be flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude.
• Candidates must have a basic to good level of English speaking, reading, and writing.
• Previous assembly and manufacturing experience preferred – however full training can be provided.
• Ability to read and follow engineering drawings.
What’s in it for you?
• Guaranteed weekly hours with overtime
• Training and support
• Great work environment
• Monday to Friday
The hours are 45 hours per week (40 hours at basic rate and 5 hours at overtime rate)
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break)
Pay rate: £9.20 per hour
Overtime of £13.80 after 40 hours per week.
Our client offers Benefits which include:
• 20 Days holiday plus Bank holidays.
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme,
• Free car parking
• Yearly pay review
To apply for this Assembly Operative role, please either submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch – firstname.lastname@example.org ,
call 01603 76 76 17,
text/whatsapp - 07557954806