|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT / ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE - Wyncliffe Road, Cardiff CF23 7XB - STARTING IMMEDIATELY
gap personnel Cardiff are currently recruiting for x 6 Technical Assistants based on Wyncliffe Road, Cardiff
As a Technical Assistant, you will be joining a worldwide company who are recognized for their brand and lead the market within the technology sector. This will be working with a dynamic and multinational team that share good values within their departments and branches worldwide. This company has an excellent track record with good feedback from their works and invest heavily in the future of their employees.
The role of the Technical Assistant will involve working with high quality components on a production line that will later join and create state of the art electronic products. This would suit someone with a keen interest in electronics, computer sciences and technology.
- Preparing products for testing
- Checking products for any quality issues and reporting to management team
- Identify any safety risks and keeping areas safe from potential hazards (induction provided)
- Adhere to all group policies and health and safety guidelines
- Testing and verification of electrical components used in various products.
- Maintaining good daily productivity and meeting targets.
What we are looking for:
- Good Communication skills in verbal and written
- Knowledge of software packages such as word, excel and access etc
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic
- Ideal candidate to have some knowledge of electronics, computer studies and any technology background but not essential as full training is provided.
- AM shift: Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 22.00pm and Friday 12noon to 6.00pm
- 30.25 per week
£9.18 basic pay rate - £11.47 (this is included shift allowance, if the candidate attends all their shifts every week, excludes any holidays)
- Flexibility to work on Days or Evenings
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Accrual
- Support through your assignment from a team of people trained to help!
- Free Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Discount on electronic products after a successful trial period
To apply email your details to southwestresource@ gap-personnel.com or WhatsApp on 07808770393