The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently working in partnership with TI Automotive based in the Deeside. They are looking for 5 Assembly Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary basis with the view to become permanent for the right candidates.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £9.37 per hour rising to £9.94 per hour after 12 weeks
- Monday – Friday / Days and Nights / 6am-6pm, 6pm-6am
- Assembly of client’s products
- Working to instructions to complete the tasks
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Completing quality checks of client products
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Operating machinery
- Experience of working within an assembly role
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience of working within the automotive industry would be ideal but not essential
- Flexibility regards to the shifts you complete is required
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st May 2019