|Salary:||Up to £10.50|
My client based in Wrexham are a leading manufacturer of Architectural building products. They produce products to supply the cutting edge in architectural aluminium windows and doors
Using the state of the art machinery, we are looking for Assembly Operators to produce all types of doors and frame work.
- Window Fabrication and Fitting of Windows is essential
- Feeding material into machinery to bend and mould
- Handling power tools and hand tools to assemble products
- Following written and verbal instructions
- Assembling aluminium and UPVC materials to be in windows and doors.
- Understanding of engineer drawings would be required.
- Quality checking of finished parts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous manufacturing / production / engineering experience desired
- Window and frame assembling background
- A team player
- Can work to set standards
- Quality Focused
- CNC Background advantageous