|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.84 - £10.84|
|Reference:||AD / APO-STO / 05|
WORK AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - STONEHOUSE (GL10) - EARN UP TO £433 PER WEEK!
gap Personnel are proud to be working with a leading international partner within the biopharmaceutical industry. Our client are currently recruiting for Assembly Production Operatives to work on small parts with our client based in Stonehouse.
This is an ongoing temp position with a view to permanent contracts being offered after 12 weeks!
Full Training given.
Working hours (rotating shifts every two weeks)
Week 1: Monday - Thursday 7:10am to 4:10pm and Friday 7:10am to 1:10pm
Week 2: Monday - Thursday 7:55am to 4:55pm and Friday 7:55am to 1:55pm
Pay rate: £9.84 - £10.84 per hour
- To work effectively to daily production targets within a hygienic environment
- Carrying out on-line quality checks to ensure finished products/components meet the required standards
- Flexibility to work as an individual or within cross functional teams on any aspect of the production process to include roles such as assembling, gluing, testing and packing.
- Ensure the quality of their work is within required standards
- Operate in conformance with the requirements of the quality system
- Inform Production or quality personnel of any issues regarding quality.
To be considered for this role please either click “Apply” to submit your CV, send your CV direct to email@example.com , or call the branch on 01452 302852 and ask for Alex.