Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
Do you have a passion or interest in metal work, assembly or fabrication?
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 4 factory assembly production operative for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Exeter starting Monday 21st September
You will be joining a team that are due to see a significant increase in production due to the seasonality of their product. This role requires attention to detail and previous experience of using hand tools and being able to work to production deadlines.
Reporting directly to the Production Team Leader you will be responsible for:
• Assemble, test and maintain quality control over items produced.
• Working from drawings to correctly assemble items in line with company specifics
• Perform testing operations in accordance with work instructions
• Ensure items are packaged and labelling correctly, with finished products moved on to pallets within the dispatch area.
• Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
• Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such on a daily basis.
You will be provided with full training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. It is desirable that you will have previous factory / assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm (early finish Friday)
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.