Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Warehouse Operatives for large contract packaging and production company in Chorley, Buckshaw Village, PR6.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Changing broken parts in soldier helmets
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Highly dexterous
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of Assembly/packing operative will include: packing, re-parking, re-placing broken parts, moving stock around,
Working hours are: Monday till Thursday from 8am till 4pm, fridat 8am till 3pm at £8.21/h, ongoign work
Onsite facilities are provided with fully operating canteen and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term
Experience is desirable.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 7 DAYS