My client based in Wrexham are the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality equipment for the hospitality industry. By combining their market-leading knowledge and technical expertise, they maintain exacting quality standards to deliver high performance solutions.
Using their extensive expertise, they can design and fabricate their products and offer a comprehensive service offering.
Duties will include
- Bench Work
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Be able to read basic drawings to de assemble and assemble products
- Work is all manual with no machine operating - only tools
- Assembly experience
- Proven background of using hand and power tools
- Be able to clean products and have an eye for detail
Hours of work are of Mon - Thursday 7.30am - 5pm and an early finish of Fridays
This is an ongoing role as my client is very busy at present