The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
My client, an established, successful and growing Logistics Service Provider are looking to recruit an Asset Maintenance Coordinator to work at its brand new site based in Bedford.
The successful applicant will be technically minded, have experience of using various hand tools ideally in a professional capacity.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of our containers to reduce internal transport and third party supplier repair costs.
- Principle Accountabilities/Tasks
- Effective storage of damaged pallets, stillages, magnums
- Co-ordinate distribution of repaired pallets, stillages, magnums back into network
- Cannibalise pallets, stillages, magnums beyond repair to recycle all parts
- Keep stock of cannibalised parts to reduce costs
- Keep minimum stock of new parts and order new parts in line with notice periods
- Hold regular parts stock take
- Keep records to confirm units repaired, and repair type
- Report damaged containers in Bedford, by type and supplier and owner
- Small Consumable Control
- Control small consumable stock in Bedford, booking in monthly standing order from Royal Mail
- Hold regular small consumable stock take
- Pick and prepare small consumables in line with consumable plan – both locally and network
- Book out small consumables and keep records
- Pre-advise stock levels to order adhoc orders in line with notice periods
Shift Pattern – Monday-Friday 07:00-15:30
Salary – £18,420 plus company bonus structure
Closing date: 18th May
gap professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV