|Salary:||21000 - 31000 year|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Assistant Buyer - Housebuilding
An outstanding organisation on the cutting edge of high quality Housebuilding are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Assistant Buyer to join their growing team.
You will be part of a young, successful and hungry team of buyers who are helping to shape the landscape of residential construction in Cambridgeshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated candidate who is looking to forge a career in the world of construction Buying.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Practical knowledge of buying procedures.
- Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
- A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
- A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- Structured training to develop skills.
- The opportunity to work within a busy productive department and to share in the rewards that success brings.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Nationwide, 5* Housebuilder with an excellent reputation
- Large order book lined up for 2020/2021
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Offer an excellent basic salary along with plenty of additional benefits
If you are considering a move or would like career advice then please contact Martin Lively on 07485 359 568 or email: email@example.com