|Salary:||Salary Negiotable D.O.E|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Docherty|
Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Manager
One of the regions largest Mechanical and Electrical companies who offer their clients maintenance and installation services are recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Manager to be based from their office in Cambridge.
The role of Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Manager will be to work with the maintenance team of the business to provide hard services management to a range of clients on a varied portfolio of buildings.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and well organised individual with excellent organisational and administration skills working in a fast pasted and varied environment across several sectors including education, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
The Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- A good understanding of a building services discipline (Ideally Mechanical or Electrical)
- Reporting to the maintenance and Small Works Operations and Contract Managers.
- Client facing and Pro-active.
- Able to produce written reports and experience of reporting on KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of current health and safety requirements and the ability to write and review job specific RAMs.
- Experience of working with a vastly experienced in-house engineering team.
- Ability to instruct and report on subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ability to produce remedial repair quotations in conjunction with the engineering team.
- Knowledge of SFG20 desirable.
- Proficient in excel, word and outlook.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new Facilities Management opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Gap Construction on 07485359566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org