|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Letchworth Garden City
A renowned regional building contactor with a rich history of delivering valued, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing projects throughout Hertfordshire are searching for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Their portfolio ranges through the commercial, education, healthcare, residential and industrial sectors, and values are typically ranging between £10 Million to £20 Million.
Ideal requirements for the role will include
- Practical knowledge of quantity surveying procedures.
- Current study towards, or possession of, a suitable qualification.
- Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
- A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
- Funding for your current degree
- A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- Structured training to develop skills.
- The opportunity to work within a busy productive department and to share in the rewards that success brings.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Large order book lined up for 2021/2022
- Typical project value ranges from £10 Million to £20 Million
- Long standing, rich history of prestigious projects in the region
- The chance to work for a company that will give you the chance to grow.
- Excellent Reputation with both clients and customers
- Able to offer an excellent basic salary along with staff benefits and bonus structure
For more information, please contact James Hyland on 01223 375 629 or email me on James.Hyland@gap-construction.com