The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a assistant site engineer for our client based in the Knottingley Location on a perm basis
The job role includes:
- Maintenance of plant, cleaning and effluent equipment
- Emergency support for plant operation
- CCTV maintenance and support
- Sourcing, ordering and collection of equipment and spare parts
- Management of effluent processing system
- To ensure all SHEQ, SEC & CSR tasks/responsibilities are adhered to.
- Other duties as required
WORKING HOURS WILL BE:
Monday to Friday - 08.30 to 17.00
Pay rate £24,000pa
Holder of a clean current driver’s license
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Call the Castleford team on 01924 558822
- Email your most up to date CV to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 01977 558822
End Date: 30/04/19