|Contact Name:||Justyna Ruczynska|
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER – POOLE, BH16
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for Assistant Store Manager on a permanent basis based in Poole, BH16
Starting salary: £33,815.00
Shifts vary and you will be covering between 8-12 hour shifts across 7 days a week.
· Authorises the duties of all employees in their store.
· Decides about handling complaints up to the limit determined. In case of complaints exceeding the limit, they inform their Area Manager immediately.
· Determines the suspension of their employees and informs their Area Manager immediately.
· Authorises the working hours, time off and breaks, as well as overtime if required, of all employees in their store.
· Authorises voids and refunds according to Company procedures.
· Organises holidays of their employees.
· Determines reduced prices for last units of special products on sale.
· Controls the till procedures of their employees.
· Supervises till queues to ensure that every customer can immediately load at least one item onto the till belt, providing feedback to colleagues who breach this policy.
· Is responsible for controlling accuracy of the till operation, reviewing cashiers till speed and balance when cashing off tills.
· Carries out till spot checks.
· Checks purchases of their employees and signs the till receipts.
· Controls the cashing up of the tills, manages deposits into the safe and hands over the cash bags to the security company.
The ideal candidate:
Must be able to assist the Store Manager in providing the best possible shopping experience by exceeding customers’ expectations and offering uniquely engaging customer service, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment, consistent store standards, minimal costs, optimum operational efficiency, tightly controlled inventory and price change, strong due diligence, procedural compliance, and accurate accounts.
In fulfilling their duties, the Assistant Store Manager has to engage and develop the knowledge and initiative of their employees following the principles of the clients Management System. The Assistant Store Manager has the responsibility to motivate their employees, encourage excellent performance and ensure high levels of staff retention.
Free on-site parking, on good public transport route, ongoing work and a friendly working atmosphere.
These roles are interviewing immediately with a start ASAP.
To apply please get in touch with gap personnel Wiltshire or click apply now!