ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR- FINISHING DEPARTMENT NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
BONUS SCHEME AVAILABLE
£10.50 pay per hour
We are looking for a detail driven individual to fill a full-time opening in our Finishing department within our factory in Gloucester. This diverse role will cover all areas of the department from Trimming, Pressing, folding to final quality control inspection in a timely manner whilst maintaining the highest of standards
Shifts and pay:
£10.50/ per hour
Monday-Thursday: 7:45am-4:30pm and Friday: 7:45am-1:30pm.
- The successful candidate will assist in the overall running of our finishing department and ensure our high-quality standards are maintained.
- The day-to-day role includes, Trimming, Inspecting/quality control, Measuring, Pressing using a variety of Industrial presses, and presenting our bespoke and made-to-measure garments.
- Assisting the supervisor to utilize our in-house software system to track and monitor orders.
- The candidate will be Introduced to the rigorous quality control checks that are carried out on every bespoke shirt manufactured onsite.
- The successful applicant will be required to achieve daily production targets with the opportunity to earn a bonus.
- Full Training will be provided for this role.
- Keen eye for detail
- hardworking & efficient
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Experience of production line work is a bonus.