Gap personnel is currently recruiting for Quality Assurance Operatives permanent basis to join one of the largest food distributors, based in Lacock.
Our client is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to add QA Operatives to their established team, two shifts are available.
- 1800-0300 Monday to Friday £10.43 per hour(OT after 42.5 hours)
- 0600-1800 4 on 4 off - £9.78 per hour (OT after 40.25 hours)
- Overtime is available on the above roles.
- The monitor the quality of the products pre and post grading using various methods including candling, weighing and visual inspection
- To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
- Ensure all production documents are reviewed to ensure compliance standards are met
- Work as part of a team alongside the production team, ensuring KPI’s are met and continuous improvement is achieved
- Assist with customer complaints or investigations
The ideal candidate:
- Have your own transport due to the clients rural location
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be flexible with working hours in line with business needs
- Have a positive attitude
- Be comfortable working alone and within small teams
- Have a good eye for detail
- Experience within a similar role is preferred however candidates will be considered without experience as full training will be given.
- Bakery Operative
- Production Operative
- Packing Operative
£8.72 Mon - Fri, £9 Sat and Sun
- Assembly Operative
Hourly rate of £9.41ph increasing after 12 weeks to £10.25
- Warehouse Operative
6:00am - 14:00pm starting at £9.18 raising to £9.38 after 12 weeks 14:00pm - 22:00pm starting at £10.20 raising to £10.42per hour after 12 weeks