|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, innovative AutoCAD technician to work on behalf of a market leader with a fantastic reputation for delivering a wide range of ground-breaking projects in the local area.
- You will be responsible for producing technical drawings, giving advice in line with industry standards and working closely with colleagues to develop the range of drawings
- As an AutoCAD Technician you'll play a key role in the business during an exciting period of growth, whilst having opportunities for professional development.
- A chance to work on an infinitely varied portfolio of projects, each as innovative and impressive as the last.
- A competitive salary with excellent support and clear scope for future progression. An ideal package will be negotiated upon successful appointment.
- A genuine and welcoming team that operate on the principle of creating an office that works for everyone.
- The right candidate should be well organised, have great inter-personal skills and the ability to work well within a team. Equally important for success is good problem-solving skills.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to work across a varied and diverse portfolio of projects, please get in touch.
For more information, please contact James Hyland on 01223 375 629 or email me on James.Hyland@gap-construction.com