|Salary:||£9 - £15|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Stebelko|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for production operatives and machine operators to work within a market leading automotive interior manufacturer. Are you target driven and
- Working to the highest standards of work
- Operating Mould Machines
- Following operating procedures
- Working to the highest levels of health and safety
- Working under the clients guidance and direction
Essential requirements for this position are:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of concentration
- Familiarity with high volume production work
- An attitude to strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative to the highest of standards with minimal to no supervision
- Previous Automotive experience
- Previous Injection Moulding experience
- Previous Quality checking experience
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
Don't delay! call / WhatsApp Paulina 07885 466176 for more information or click apply now.