|Contact Name:||megan cox|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for an Automotive Production Operatives to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Ebbw Vale.
Our client is a busy. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires working to strict safety and quality requirements to achieve production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet customer requirements.
Contract: This is a fixed term contract which could lead to permanent role for the right candidates.
Salary: 8.91 per hour
20% shift allowance on afternoons.
Payrate increases after your 3 month probation.
Shifts: working a 2 shift pattern.
Mornings- Monday to Thursday- 6am-14:50pm. Friday- 6am-12:10pm.
Afternoons- Monday to Thursday- 16:20pm-1:05am. Friday 12:40pm- 19:10pm
The ideal candidate must:
- Experience of working to deadline and targets.
- Previous experience in Automotive Manufacturing would be preferred.
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Loading and unloading press components on a production line.
- Complete hourly targets set by team leader
- Quality checking
- Labelling assembled products correctly
- To carry out maintenance
- Following health and safety rules and adhering to safety guidelines
- Keeping areas and machines clean throughout the day
- To follow instructions to ensure maximum effectiveness
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable
- Willingness to multi skill and learn products and processes
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions to complete required paperwork
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be flexible due to shift pattern start times and finish times
- Must be physically fit due to lifting steel components
- Must be able to travel between Ebbw Vale and Tredegar
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th of April 2021.