|Salary:||£22,000 per annual Commission OTE £37,000 - Uncapped|
Our Client is a leading supplier of Automotive spare parts to the U.K. Franchise dealer network.
As part our continued growth plans they are looking for a high performing Telephone Sales person to join the office based sales team to meet our ambitious revenue growth and customer acquisition targets. You will inherit some established accounts to manage whilst being targeted to grow their spend whilst also attracting new business.
You will be an experienced Sales person with a proven track record in telesales. You consistently deliver results and are looking for the next step in your career to join a forward-thinking sales team with ambitious growth plans.A self-motivated confident, proactive, driven and determined individual, you will have a desire to succeed and out-perform any targets you are set. In return there is a competitive remuneration package with uncapped earning potential and the opportunity for you to further your career within the Company.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not exclusive to;
- Achieve Company growth and hit sales targets (Report figures daily to team leader)
- Hit targets for outbound sales calls and conversion rates (Report figures weekly via sales data sheets)
- Telephone prospecting – identifying and targeting new business
- Processing customer’s orders using the Companies computer system
- Maintaining your Customers outstanding order list
·Previous experience as a Telesales person is essential.
·Knowledge of Automotive parts would be an advantage
·Excellent closing techniques and objections handling skills.
·A proven track record of achieving consistent sales results and exceeding targets.
·Proactive approach to lead generation including lead farming using online tools
·Excellent telephone manner and outgoing personality; friendly whilst professional
·Great communication skills both with customers and colleagues
·A team player with the ability to contribute to the existing team
·Ambitious, tenacious, determined, proactive, self-motivated, a desire to win in life and at work
·Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on their own initiative
·Knowledge of car parts terminology would be an advantage however full training will be provided.
·Presentable, takes pride in their appearance
- Trustworthy, responsible & reliable. Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and the aptitude to learn other systems as they are added.
- Business skills – understands Average Sale, Revenue, Margins etc.
·Full driving licence would be an advantage
Flexible, duties may be added to and/or developed as the business grows, willing to work outside of normal office hours should that be required
3 months via KPI’s
Full time permanent
·20 days paid holiday + Stats
Company rewards program
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
(Lunch: 30 minutes)
Every other Saturday 8am -1pm