Our market leading FMCG client based in the RCT area are seeking for a Bakery Manager to join their ever-expanding teams. You will be responsible for managing your own team of up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 Team Leaders, ensuring quality and efficiency on the line as well as engaging and motivating your team to meet KPI's and succeed together.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a very busy and fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own.
Duties of the Bakery Manager:
• To manage up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 team Leaders on a food manufacturing line
• To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
• To ensure KPIs are being adhered to by all staff members
• To report anything of concern to the Factory Manager
• To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
Experienced required for the Bakery Manager
• You will have previous food production management experience
• You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of health and safety
• You will have excellent people and leadership skills
• Due to the location and start time your own transport is required
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive salary per annum . negotiable based on experience.
• You will be working a rotating shift- 6am- 2pm, 2pm – 10pm.
• Plenty of over time opportunities.
• You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
• Free on-site parking and canteen on-site
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Megan at gap personnel Cardiff on 01443 843499 or 07885969052